GameZoo Forums

Live free, frag hard.

You are not logged in.

#1 27/03/2013 02:41:52

Spart@cus
Rookie

offerte di aiuto

Hi all,

For those who do not know me, I'm @ spart cus of T68 (a french team) and I am 34 years old.
I know Sciacallo for some time.
I suggest you use an interpreter in your community, I speak a little English, German and especially French, because I am French ...
I offer my services at the server level jump, because I've already noticed people were connecting with nature nicknames racial or vulgar.
I am open to all comments and answer any questions
thank you

Ciao a tutti,

Per chi non mi conosce, io sono Spart@cus di T68 (una squadra francese) e ho 34 anni.
So Sciacallo per qualche tempo.
Vi suggerisco di usare un interprete nella vostra comunità, parlo un po 'di inglese, tedesco e francese in particolare, perché io sono francese ...
Offro i miei servizi al salto di livello di server, perché ho già notato sono state le persone in contatto con la natura soprannomi razziali o volgari.
Sono aperto a tutti i commenti e rispondere alle domande
grazie

#2 27/03/2013 07:58:58

seven
Administrator

Re: offerte di aiuto

Hello Spartacus, welcome smile

I know English and French, this was intended to be an EU forum so you can skip the Italian translation tongue

Our gameservers are usually given to a particular clan; being a jump server i guess the clan is RKF, that has a bot: maybe a list of stopwords would be useful to them.

(but if you're proficient with php I could use your help too... big_smile )

Punirne cento per educarne uno.

#3 27/03/2013 11:35:54

Spart@cus
Rookie

Hello

sorry but I do not know php
However, I could give you words make could be banned from server.Mais I can not give it on the forum.
But I'd actually learn php.
cordially

#4 27/03/2013 11:38:07

/dev/azmo
Administrator

Hi and welcome to our forum. Indeed the server you're talking about is RKF Jump server. Unfortunately this world is full of dumb people that has nothing better to do than trolling around for fun (and profit?). If, or better... when you encounter those kind of assholes, please, record a demo of the morons and send it to staff.rkf AT gmail.com or azmo AT gamezoo.it... this is the fastest way to let the sucker achieve a permanent ban.

In the meanwhile, thank you for playing in our servers and have fun.

I hate everyone, equally.

#5 28/03/2013 14:45:46

seven
Administrator

First stopwords list kindly provided by /dev/azmo:

dumb
asshole
moron
sucker

tongue

Punirne cento per educarne uno.